Tabish has sat on many panel discussions, sometimes in the capacity as chair, other times as a contributing panellist, and has also held in conversations with artists.
He is available to participate in panels, both as a chair or a panellist, or to hold an in conversation with an artist.
Some examples are included below:
- Collecting Contemporary Art, 2018
- How to get press in the art world, 2017
- In conversation: With Jacques Nimki at Plinth pop-up, 2016
- Chair: Artists and Brexit, in association with WITP. 2016
- Panellist: What's wrong with Video Art at Rosenfeld Porcini gallery, 2014
- Panellist: Helping Artists Promote Themselves, The Other Art Fair, 2014
- Chair: How Online has impacted Artists at Curious Duke Gallery, 2013